Friday, February 18, 2011

Welcome

WELCOME to my audio portfolio blog. This is a space where I share my radio production work from my undergraduate years at Rhodes University. This includes work I did outside my degree as well. I also offer critical thoughts on the work I have produced. As you navigate through the various pages and blogs, you will see I have an assortment of audio and written posts. I worked with  UMthathi Training Project, an Eastern Cape NGO, and Radio Grahamstown in a community partnership which created a radio show. I have used this blog to communicate my experiences in this partnership, and also to distribute the first Documentary I produced, my Elective project and Radio drama. I have also included my archive to this blog, which contains all other audio work I have done in this period.

No comments:

Post a Comment